Saturday, September 1, 2007

Almost There!

Phew! RL and SL situations are making the moving to the new store longer than I thought ... but I'm almost there!

Here's the SURL to the new skybox location in the Skyridge sim ... things still are being added and arranged, so excuse the mess ;):

Absinthe Minded's Skybox in Skyridge


In the meantime, I've managed to create a few new pieces!

Above is a new texture to my lounge set (again, with animations built right in, no poseballs!) ... this one I call "Ice Cream Stripes" ... you can't tell from the pic, but there's a nice vine texture in the cloth. Also new is a prism shaped side patio table. On the table is a Damani ice cream cone freebie :)) Just a note that this is on the ground level in my "Tiki" location:

Up next are two wrought iron patio lanterns that you can hang on your patio walls! They contain a neat little script in which it turns on with a GLOW during your land's region night ... and TURNS OFF during your land region's day!!! So cool! Come on by and check it out!

OK, I have to go, have a few SL projects that I've been commissioned to do and time's a wastin'! Until next week...

No comments: