Sunday, August 26, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Ack! Sorry for the late post everyone ... moving the store to a new location in a sim called "Skyridge" (there will be a ground level shop and a TP to the skybox shop), but the "This Land" location is still open until I'm situated, so come on by!

I've managed to create a few neat lounge and patio pieces ... and they have the awesome animations built into the pieces (no poseballs, yay!) by Bits n Bobs! Here's a peek:


The pink version I call "Watermellon Stripe" and the blue version I call "Pina Colada Stripe" ( can ya tell I was thinking about food and drinks when I made these ;P ). There's patio/market umbrellas now available as well as square and round side patio tables available ... I've even made simple wrought iron tiki torches ... one in a "round" theme, the other with a "square" theme in mind ...
There's a few "freebie" drinks available (again, items I've found in my travels throughout SL). Come and by and grab a copy!
Now with the animations, I'm discovering that some AO's may interfere with them (or vice versa), so you may have to remove them in order to use the lounger animations ... come by the Skyridge location to check it out! Here's the SURL:
More fabric choices will be available soon, and please excuse the mess at my tiki hut ... I'm still building and putting things together, so you'll see a few pieces strewn about :))
Okay everyone, I've got to get back to work! I'll chat with you all next Saturday ... my new location should be set up by then! Hugs.
Absinthe Primrose

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hi!

I love your sculpts! You are very talented!

I am a RL sculptor, and would like to do something similar in SL. I was wondering if you could point me towards a place for someone new to SL and computer graphics to learn how to do this? I've found some tutes, but they don't seem to be geared towards the very beginner.

Thanks so much! I'll be watching for your new creations!

Have a great day,
Shannon

Absinthe Primrose said...

Hi Shannon! Thanks for your comments! There's a super easy program that I started off with called ROKURO (it's free! yay!) ... sorry I lost the link, but I bet you can find it during a general search on the internet and/or SL forums ... I'm also tinkering around with another free program called "Wings3D"(another free program) ... I'm attempting to learn "Blender" (also free), but it's royally testing my patience ;).
Hope that helps!!!