Saturday, September 15, 2007

New Patio Furniture

Took some time out to create a few new pieces and to update an existing piece...




Above are some new patio furniture pieces with built in animations (from Bits and Bobs, of course;P) and shadows. More colors and fabric choices will be available soon (or IM me if there's a pattern/color you'd like to see).

You will also notice the new firepits with a wrought iron base (one square shaped, another round shaped). The firpits contain really nicely textured logs and the fire emits crackling sounds and smoke! Come on by and check it out!

As you can see, I'm starting to add in my pots with the new "terra cotta" texture ... they will be appearing in batches around the tiki patio area as I complete them.
Finally, I've "updated" my chiminea piece ... I made the base more simple/less prims and I've included the newly textured/animated/firelogs with sound (originally I was using a different set of logs and particle fire that were not included). You can't see in this picture, but there's a nice column of smoke that comes out of the chiminea top, stop by and see it, it's really nice!
OK, that's it for now, RL calls ... I'll chat with you all soon!
Absinthe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All sorts of furniture solutions, starting from office furniture (mobili per ufficio), equipped walls, furniture used in schools and colleges, office chairs et al are available with http://www.momi.it and however, as soon as you submit your furniture requirements with us, we would ensure to deliver our furniture solutions at the earliest convenience.