Monday, September 24, 2007

New Items!!!!

Sorry I'm late!! Blogger seems to be having image uploading issues, so it took awhile for this post to be added. Here are a couple of new items I've been working on (on and off) since I've opened up my shop ... hope you like them :))

A very simple Luminary ... I remember during Xmas holidays how neighborhood streets and driveways would be lit up with luminaries at night ... beautiful! They aren't just for the holidays anymore! Make as many copies as you like to light up your walkways!


Up next are Talavera tiles ... I've always loved decorating my patio walls with these beautiful handmade/handpainted pieces of Mexican art ... find them at my tiki level store!



Next are examples of "mix and match" patio bistro pieces in different shapes. The chairs have poses animations built right into the pieces! Come by and try them out ...more colors will be available soon! Oh, and as usual, come by and grab a freebie copy of some margarita drinks!!!

Now, by popular demand, is my 'signature' logo fountain with the lions head relief ... comes with animation and water sound!


Last and not lease, I've FINALLY made the "square" version of the potted garden bench. Just add in you own animations/poseballs ... otherwise, come by and pick up a few freebie poseball copies at my skybox section of the store!

That's it for now!!! You'll have to excuse me, but I'm going to catch the new season premiers of "Chuck" and "Heroes" ... Have a nice night and I'll chat with you all on Saturday :))

Absinthe

No comments: