Friday, August 10, 2007

Oooooo! First Post!

Hi everyone and welcome to my very FIRST ever blog entry on "Absinthe Minded"!!!

I started "messing" around with Sculpties and truth be told, I was not impressed by the "lumpiness" that SL seems to caused once the item is imported in ... but once I started fiddling around with some textures that have a worn/beat up/antique feel to them ... they looked awesome! I've been having so much fun creating what I had thus far and, well: decided I wanted to open up a little store!

I seem to be better decorating patios and gardens than I do interior design (in RL and SL), so I believe I found my niche in Second Life.

I'd be honored if you took a peek ... here's the LM information:

Absinthe Minded, This Land (175, 207,377)

I'm starting to learn more and more about sculptie creation, so I have plans for more vase/urn items ... including: garden sounds, patio accessories, etc.

Currently the items in the store are using a texture I call "Ancient Plaster" ... but if you look on the side of the store, some vases are there showcasing some other textures I plan on using real soon!

I will have pics posted soon on the products ... thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope you like what I've created so far :))

Absinthe

No comments: