Saturday, August 11, 2007

Photos From The Shop!

Happy Saturday everyone! As promised, here's some photos taken of a few of the items on sale at Absinthe Minded:

To give you and idea of the sizes, the large vase to your right is a little taller than your average SL avatar...and all my pieces come with a "shadow" at the base! Most of my items are modifiable, so make them a small or large as you like. Although the plants are not included, they are all either Linden plants or freebies that I found in my wanderings around SL ... you can pick up a copy of them from my store!

Any one of these pots would look cute at your door enterance ... the one on the left is a sculptie urn/pedestal combo... the 3-ball topiary is a sculptie creation I am working on ... once I get the hang of texturing sculpties of this nature, it will become available.

The photo above is a sculptie/prim creation of a large vase ... The fern is a Damani freebie ... just for show and not included, but you can pick up a copy for free from my store!



Above is a large square sculptie pot. Using some of the Linden 1 prim plants, this would be perfect in lining city streets or in front of a row of shops...note the close up shot of the pot and how wonderful a "worn/antiqued/beat up texture" looks on this ... I've named this texture "Antique Plaster". Please note that most of my items are modifiable, so you can use your own texture!

Above is an example from the "patio" line ... A chiminea with a fancy prim wrought iron base! Please note that the fire is NOT included (main reason: when I bought the fire it was copy, but no transfer)... it's a lovely glowy particle effect...you can't tell from this pic, but the fire has smoke/embers that float to the top and disappear in the air ... it's a creation by Niel Protagonist and can be purchased in-world at his particle fx shop! And the fire is only 1-prim!!!

Above is another example of a large vase using the same fancy wrought iron base as the chiminea!
Phew! There's more to show you, and more that are in the works ... but please feel free to wander over to Absinthe Minded and check it out for yourself!
I will be uploading a new creation at least once a week...and don't forget to join the "Absinthe Minded" group in-world to be kept up to date on new releases and sales! Any questions, don't hesitate to IM me! Chat with you soon!
~Absinthe Primrose~

No comments: