Sunday, February 3, 2008

Absinthe Primrose, January Dark Eden Girl of the Month


It's official! At the Dark Eden Party last night, it was announced that I am the January Dark Eden Girl of the Month! I've been informed that I am now in the running for Dark Eden Girl of the Year 2008! Woooooot!!!
Thanks to Etain, the owner of Dark Eden, to all the folks that voted for me, and thanks to my best buddies: Alexa and Stiehl, and thanks to my family at Firefly's (hugs guys!). Me and the other contestants had a blast at the party and everyone was great!!! See you guys at the next Dark Eden party!
~Absinthe~

2 comments:

Alexa Trefoil said...

So proud of you!!!! Love ya even with your wild, wild hair.

xoxoox

Lexa

Terry Toland said...

This is late, but I still want to say it- congratulations! I was delighted to see that a fantasy creature took my birthday month (and in my favorite DE outfit, too boot!). I'm excited as DE April to add another mythical being to the roster alongside you. ^_^