Thursday, January 31, 2008

Dark Eden Girl of the Month Finalist ... and ASpirRE's "Best Rock Outfit Contest from Sun, Jan 27th!...and my Submission to V-Day Lingerie Contest!

OK, as promised, here's my finalist pic for Dark Eden Girl of the Month for January contest (yep, it's a drow elf!)... I'd sure appreciate it if you folks could come on by and vote for me! Just do a Search for "Dark Eden" at their Dark Eden sim location ... click on my pic you're done!!!
>3 ... thanks!!!

ALSO! This past Sunday, January 27th, ASpiRE hosted a "Best Rock and Roll Outfit" contest at their Skylounge ... and I won!!! WOO HOO!! Here's what I wore:

Now I also sent in my submission for Scarlett Niven's "Best Valentine Lingerie" contest ... here's my submission ... I'm sure there' will be TONS of awesome entries and I'm itching to see not only who wins, but who will be in the calendar:
K, I'll quit boring ya ;) ... I've been working on some new items ... will post as soon as I'm done ... Have a good one!

~Absinthe Primrose~





1 comment:

Unknown said...

sorry 4 my ignorance but... wat is this xD