Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I'm on Scarlettcast August 2008 AND I Won The Cover of SL's "Uncover Magazine" Premier Issue! Hoooo!!!

-:: Click on the Pic Above to View the August Segment on Digital Image ::-

I met Scarlett Niven when I entered and won a spot on her "SL Legends in Lingerie" Calendar earlier this year ... and she informed me a few weeks ago that she would be interviewing me and placing my "Absinthe Minded Pottery and Patio" shop in her August "Scarlettcast" housewares segment! Hoooooo!!!

Click on the pic above to be taken to her page and to view the cast ... you will be able to hear my DORKY voice and meet other amazing SLers such as: Anyusha Lillenthal of Ibizarre, Four Yip (an amazing SL and RL artist), and SL recording artist: Jax Streeter!

Scarlettcast subscribers will receive a giftball of freebies ... including a water lilly votive by me!

Thanks again Scarlett, I'm so happy that you've added my shop to your cast!


More Exciting News!
I've just been informed that my Flickr art piece "Eve" has been chosen as the cover art for the premier issue of SL's "Uncover Magazine"!!!


All the contest entries and artists are sooo amazing ... I really didn't think I'd be a "blip on the radar" in the contest, so I'm so honored that the crew of Uncover chose this pic! Still squealing in RL over here, lol!
Remember, I also have a page on Flickr and I post a new pic every few days ... come on by and view/critique away!
Thanks again everyone and I'll chat with you all soon!!!

No comments: